Healthy eating has never been so much fun!
Last year a record 7,524 schools and nurseries showed their commitment to healthy eating and pupil wellbeing by taking part in fun challenges organised for BNF Healthy Eating Week. Join in the fun this year on 13-17 June with live cookalongs, daily health challenges, plus free downloadable resources you can use to engage your healthy eaters, their parents or carers and the wider community.
- Take part in the week’s 5 health challenges.
- Get involved in our competition and win cash prizes!
- Get your class to cook-a-long live with the BNF – creative, fun and delicious.
- Tune in to live presentations about the new Eatwell Guide.
- Receive support to help organise your own health featival for pupils, parents/carers and the wider community.
- Share what you do on Twitter and Facebook #HEW16.
All the resources you need to make your week a success
Last year’s health challenges were downloaded 12,300 times and teachers across the country rated the impact of the week highly for raising the profile of healthy eating. BNF Healthy Eating Week appeared on TV, in the press an online and schools tweeting about their activities - #HEW15 generated over 28 million impressions.
Register now to receive:
- An electronic planning guide to organise your week.
- Information about the week’s 5 health challenges.
- have a breakfast
- have 5 a day
- drink plenty
- get active
- try something new
- Poster relating to the new UK healthy eating model – the Eatwell Guide
- Downloadable resources on the BNF’s – a fact of life website
- Downloadable certificates
- Plus support for parents/carers
BNF Healthy Eating Week is open to all UK nurseries, primary, special and secondary schools.