This website is operated by Early Years Nutrition Partnership C.I.C (Community Interest Company), 50 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8RT, and its partners for your information, education and communication and is intended for use by UK residents only.
The only personal information we will ever have is what you have voluntarily given to us.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk).
This policy covers:
- Your consent
- Information that we collect from you
- Use of your information
- Sharing your information
- Protecting your data
- Storing and retaining your data
- Links to third-party sites and social media
- Your rights
- How to contact us
By registering with EYN Partnership, you agree to the collection and use of any information you choose to give us, for the purposes we describe below. Any personal information you give us will be used strictly in accordance with current data protection legislation.
Information that we collect from you
In general, you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or providing us with any personal information.
Otherwise, the only personal information we will ever have about you is what you have voluntarily given us either via this site by using the, for example, the ‘Registration Form’, ‘Contact Us’ form, etc. or by sending us an email, telephoning us, or mailing something to us (e.g. letter, etc.).
The type of personal information we may have about includes, but is not restricted to:
- Personal information (e.g. name, address, contact details, etc.);
- Other details as appropriate (e.g. that required on a registration form, Contact Us form, etc.);
- Your consent (if given) to, for example, contact you about what we do and to share your information with other parts of the organisation;
If you are under 16, always check with a parent or guardian before giving personal information to anyone online.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with our privacy notice.
If your personal details change, please help us to keep your information up to date by contacting us here.
Use of your information
Whenever we ask for your personal information we’ll tell you how we intend to use it and seek your consent as appropriate. The purposes for which we ask for, process and store your personal information includes, but is not restricted to:
- Directly providing any services you have requested including mailings, responses to questions or complaints, etc.;
- (Where you have consented),
- contacting you should we have news to share with you about our products and services;
- sharing your information with other parts of the organisation;
- Enabling third parties to process and manage your information so we can provide the services you have requested;
- Provide a personalised service to you when you visit our websites e.g. by customising the content and/or layout of our pages for each individual user;
- In aggregate (and therefore anonymously) to profile your use of the website and carry out research on our users' demographics, interests and behaviour to help us gain a better understanding of how our users navigate and use the websites, and to enable us to improve our service to you; and
- Security, administrative and legal purposes.
We will never use your information for the marketing or selling of goods and services unrelated to those provided by EYN Partnership.
All our email correspondence has an unsubscribe option so you can opt out of further email contact if you wish. You can also change your details, including your marketing and communications preferences, by contacting us here.
Sharing your information
Except as set out above, we will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this or if we are otherwise required by law to do so. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity.
Protecting your data
We take the security of your personal data seriously. We have internal policies and strict controls in place to try to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed and to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we engage third parties to process personal data on our behalf, they:
- are obligated to comply with the requirements of data protection laws;
- are obligated to only use the data for the purpose/s for which it was supplied;
- are under a duty of confidentiality; and
- are required to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your data.
Storing and retaining your data
At EYN Partnership, information security is very important and we have taken many steps to make sure your information is kept safe and secure against unauthorised access or disclosure, unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
All the data you provide to us in stored on secure computers or servers located within the UK or European Economic Area. We may also store paper records in locked filing cabinets.
Our third party processors will also store your data on secure IT systems located within the UK or European Economic Area. They may also store data in paper files.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Links to third-party sites and social media
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
- Request to access, amend or correct the personal data we hold about you;
- Request that we delete or stop processing your personal data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing; and
- Request that we transfer your personal data to another person.
How to contact us
EYN Partnership may update this policy at any time, so please check this page regularly to ensure you are kept up–to–date. This policy was last updated on 24th May 2018.